LVL Enhance Lash Lift
Maximise your eyes with the latest celebrity beauty treatment – LVL Enhance Lash Lift. Our popular Lash Lift treatment lifts, lengthens and enhances the appearance of your own natural lashes, giving your eyes maximum impact.
Clients across Gerrards Cross love this low maintenance, high impact lash enhancement as it long-lasting (6 – 8 weeks) and is a great alternative to time-intensive lash extensions.
Before & After
This 45-minute treatment is a complete makeover for your eyes. As well elongating and exaggerating your natural lashes, you can banish mascara and eye lash curling from your get ready to-do list. Your eyes will also look perfect from dusk until dawn.
It’s also ideal if you’re:
- Allergic to mascara or other eye make up
- Going on holiday, glamping or attending a wedding or festival
- Planning eye laser or lens replacement surgery
- Planning Blepharoplasty or Fibroblast eyelid treatment
- A gym regular – just think, no more panda eyes!
What to expect
Our trained lash technicians gently straighten your lashes at the root, giving the appearance of longer, uplifted eyelashes. Afterwards, an eyelash tint is applied, darkening the lashes from root to tip, so that they really stand out.
Treatment name FAQs
Q: When is the best time to have the LVL Lash eyelash lift before eye surgery?
It’s advisable to book your lash lift at least one week before laser eye surgery, lens replacement surgery, Blepharoplasty or Fibroblast treatments.
Q: Do I need a path test?
If you haven’t visited us before for LVL Enhance Lash Lift, yes, you’ll need to have a patch test 48-hours before treatment. Book your patch test here.
- Consultation Required? Yes
- Treatment Time 45 mins
- Duration of Results 6-8 weeks
- After Effects Fabulous lashes
- One-off treatment or recurring One-off
- Price £58.00
Results may vary from person to person. Patch test is required 48hrs before all lash treatment.